/ Construction Management Services
property owners are kept busy, if not confused, by the many
complex issues that need daily attention and action to preserve
and protect the value of their real estate assets.
IAG Florida offers property owners and investors the opportunity
to out-source their development and/or construction management
activities which will typically include any combinations of
• Site selection
• Feasibility analysis
• Zoning/Entitlement evaluation and negotiation
• Acquisition and due diligence support
• Consultant selection / program management
• Development budgeting and scheduling
• Program development
• Project compliance to scope, budget & schedule
• Branding and standards compliance
• Contractor evaluation, selection and contract negotiation
• Construction management/Owner representation
Our relationships with consultants and development professionals,
enable us to align the appropriate partners for a development
project. As developers ourselves, our relationships with consultants
are “real-time” and forged in the field.
The consultant selection process is perhaps the singular most
important phase of a project. As with any team, its success
will not be known until well into the future, and although
its ability to win is the combination of many factors, the
strength of any one individual consultant is always important
to understand and evaluate. No less important is understanding
how to structure and contract their involvement.
With IAG Florida steering a development effort, all facets
of the development program are managed by seasoned and skilled
professionals that keep the program on track and on budget.